Once I got serious about natural beauty, I knew I had to take the plunge and cancel my Birchbox subscription. I loved it dearly, but the $10 monthly fee no longer made sense when I couldn't use most of the products. However, it turns out there are plenty of natural beauty box services to fill that void in my heart!
Recently, I went on a rampage and subscribed to several. I don't intend to keep them all around forever, but I'm giving them a try for a few mailing cycles.
I've subscribed to:
- Eco-Emi ($15/month) - Beauty and other eco-friendly product samples. There is often a waiting list to join.
- White Apricot's Green Grab Bag ($15/month) - Beauty samples.
- No More Dirty Looks Quarterly ($25/quarter) - Beauty samples. There is currently a wait list.
GoGoGirlfriend ($12.99/month for monthly box or $6.99/month for bimonthly box) - Beauty samples. Although this service doesn't market themselves as all-natural, from what I've seen on other blogs, the products sent are "clean." I thought it would be worth a try.
Other natural beauty subscriptions available:
- Pink Moment ($12/month) - Beauty and other eco-friendly product samples. Concept is similar to Eco-Emi. I'd like to give this one a try, but my primary interest is beauty, so I didn't want to be subscribed to two services that send other types of products.
- The Sample Lounge ($14.99/month) - Beauty samples.
- Blissmobox ($19/month) - Each month, you get to select a box from a set of options. There are two beauty-related boxes available as I write this: "Bath & Body Bliss" and "Fresh-Faced & Fabulous." However, there are also food, cleaning product, etc. boxes available.
- Amarya Beauty Box (£10/month) - Beauty samples. UK only.
Non-subscription beauty sample boxes:
Phew! Compiling this list sure took some effort. Some of these services are fairly new and were discovered after some serious digging on Google. I wish this information were available somewhere in one place!
Do you know of any similar services? Let me know and I'll add to the list!